I have no way to click on Internet Explorer!?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dennebay

I recently reloaded Windows XP (Home). Soon after I noticed there is no way to get on Internet Explorer. It's not listed in the programs or the start menu. It's not on the desktop. How do I get one of those "e"s to click on?

valis

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

if it ain't there, chances are you don't have it.

also, may want to join the masses migrating to mozilla firefox. Bit more secure, loads more fun.

awalker0878

Removed by request
start\control panel\add remove programs\set program access and defaults\click: microsoft windows\ok

valis

did not know about that trick awalker....thanks.....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online