1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I have to restart to get internet. Why?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Parag84, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Parag84

Parag84 Thread Starter

Hello. I am having an annoying issue the past few weeks. Every time I start my computer, it can't seem to connect to the internet. It says there are no networks available. I then have to restart my computer and everything is all good. How come it is not picking up the internet on the first try? Please help. Appreciate it very much.

2. charan5b3

charan5b3

if you are using windows xp service pack 2 , just install all updates from microsoft
    reference link:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892896

if any other just try to reinstall lan drivers from vendor site

3. Parag84

Parag84 Thread Starter

Don't know if it matters but I use a wireless connection. I don't know what to do. How do I install Lan drivers?

4. charan5b3

charan5b3

provide some details of operating system , nic vendors , processor vendor.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089511

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice