i have to win xp(copy original)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hello mostafa_teefa2, and welcome to TSG.

Your post seems a bit unclear, at least to me. Can you please explain exactly what your question or problem is?

mostafa_teefa2

thanks mrs. cwwozniak for replay
ok,i'll
i haven't question but i want to request
i need to win xp cuz all win xp whose found it ((No Good)
can u help me
and add uploading good copy form win xp

Hi Mostafa,
We are not putting software or operating system (Such as windows xp) here for users to download. It is illegal and it is against the law as well.
If you are student (college student), then you may ask your school and see if you can obtain the free LEGAL copy of windows XP.
Nowadays, most of the colleges are giving free LEGAL copy of windows xp to their students.

Best.

mostafa_teefa2

ooooooooooooh,
misfortune.i don't live in usa
but iam egyptian and live in egypt and this things not apply in my country so l come this site to help me
thanxxx for helping

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
Downloading pirated Windows XP is illegal even in Egypt. You have to buy it.

cwwozniak

Chuck
So, you want a web site based in the USA to help you obtain a pirated copy of software that is owned by a USA company? Not going to happen here at TSG.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts