i have tried and tried

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ness911

I have been trying to play games on Yahoo and other sites but every time I try all I get is a blank screen and a small red x in the upper left corner. I have downloaded flash and the shockwave flash players and still nothing. Is there anyone out there who has had this problem and fixed it successfully? PLEASE HELP. :eek:

ness911

I down loaded java then went to check configuration it says to click by use java 2 its not on my list it also says something about java plug ins can't seem to get to that either
any suggestions?:D

Did you reboot after installing java? Did you install Java with your browser closed? Are you having other browser issues that might cause changes to the browser not to occur? Dio you have other versions of Java installed? If you do have other versions of java in your applicational list you may want to remove the old version.

ness911

yes I did all the above I also unistalled all old stuff so I could start from scratch now having BIG!!!! problems. I constantly have a secuity alert with my Norton. Plus It says that my Norton is not on. Tried to download newer version still no help. Oh by the way on my control panel I used to have a java plug in icon matter of fact two of them now I did delete but then reinstalled the Java jre. I checked my configurations and It says go to the Java thing and hit use Java2. Not on my computer and has never been on my computer.! If I downloaded Java..........I just don't understand.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online