I hope this is the right board not sure

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jcamaew

I hate AOL but im tied to them for 12mnths so no good to try to change. My ? is when I sign on it freezes when I ctrl alt & delete there are 2 aols running and both are not responding after 1 min one will vanish then its okay Ive tried to unistall AOl which Im not find of to much to save but anyway back to my prob It WIll not Uninstall it goes to the screen then freezes and nothing happens I left it go for 5mins one night and nothing ever happened. I know Ive posted before about other htings and nothing ahs come out of nothign ever showed on my hijack. This is driving me nuts!!! any help would be good.
Computer is as follows
Dell 4400 Dimension
Windows XP
256 DDR ram
Pentium 4 CPU1.60GHZ

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but my advice... Bite the bullet and dump them. Consider the cost as the price of admission and sign up with a legit ISP. You will be a happier person.

AOL is nothing but a pain in the butt and it ain't gonna go away any other way. I'd just reformat the drive and start fresh.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online