i installed a sony driver? on hp?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drakon3rd

so i was having flash player problems on my google chrome and i dunno y i installed this
http://dlv.update.sony.net/pub/vaio/download/EP0000166578/EP0000166578.exe
on my hp computer.. now i have a bluetooth message saying problem with shortcut.exe... "the item "onplay.exe" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or removed, so this shortcut, will no longer work properly. do u want to delete this shortcut?
when i do yes.. the messages comes back up.. when i do no i still come back up.. so how do i remove the driver i installed.. ty

hello

go into device manager, click the + sign next to the device in question.... right click on the device, and choose either rollback or uninstall...reboot should install the proper driver!

good luck

start>type device manager choose it from the menu....click ok at any prompts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts