I just need to connect my ipod touch..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ptotheb

...Is that too much to ask for???
I just got a new wifi router "CNet 54M Wireless-G Router" to connect with my "dynalink RTA 1320" (im on a 256kbps/128 plan)
ok I connected everything as they said but I just cannot connect with my home computer. then i figured my itouch will be able to connect since i thought the problem was with my pc but still no luck. the touch recognises the connection but always says "server not found" when im trying to connect. I'm no expert in this and thats why ive turned up here. ive read what others said about changing the ip and some other configurations, but isnt that only if you want ur pc to connect? personaly i jsut need to connect my itouch.
my question is do i need to change the configurations from my pc so that the router will work or is it just that the 2 routers are incompatible. or do i just suck?

thank you very much in advance for your responses. please im desperate.

That wasn't the best choice for a wireless router, but the fastest way to solve this is call Dynalink and ask them how to setup your router.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online