1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I know just enough to be stupid.....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Funkviking, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Funkviking

Funkviking Thread Starter

I'm not sure if this is a Windows 7 issue or the HP Envy 4502 issue. I have not printed pictures in a long time, just documents. I have about 8 pictures I need to print to send to my insurance company and I'm sure Walgreen's does not want to see these...nor do I want anyone but insurance to see them. So, when I choose a photo to print in the library it opens in Photo Viewer. I click print. An options window opens with the photographer in the middle....Here is the problem. I cannot see the options on the right side or bottom. There are a few options across the top, such as printer name and quality, I can see. If I change the paper size, I can see just a tiny bit more. I have tried all I know however, it is still the same. I really need all the options. Hope some knows what to do!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B940 @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4043 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1797 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 284 GB (186 GB Free); D: 13 GB (12 GB Free); G: 0 GB (0 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 166D
    Antivirus: Total AV, Disabled

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Can you drag inside the window to see more of the right or bottom?

3. Funkviking

Funkviking Thread Starter

I wish I could. For some reason at the top right corner of the box where you usually have the three choices,
    to minimize, maximize or close with the X....all that is there is the X.

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

Change the screen resolution to a higher one, if possible

5. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    What device are you viewing the pictures on? Is it a phone? If so, get the pictures onto a computer so you can try the following. Go to the top near to where the X is and wait until you see a double-headed arrow like this

vertical-double-headed-arrow-.jpg
    Drag the top "title" bar down until the main window is smaller. You can then put the cursor on the title bar and move the window to the top of your screen until you can see the bottom rows of buttons.

6. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I don't think that it is possible to resize that Print Pictures window. If changing the screen resolution does not work try the following.

While holding the shift key right click the Print Pictures icon in the Task Bar. Click on "Move" in the context window. Use the arrow keys to try to move the windows up or to the left. Left click to stop the move.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice