1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I like Spam

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by jaye944, Apr 28, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. jaye944

jaye944 Thread Starter

I like all forms or pork luncheon meat.

but I must admit I've not had spam for ages is it still popular and available ?

the best bit about spam I like is the gelatanous clear gloop that comes with it.

I do also like corned beef.

I like corn on the cob with lots of butter , YUMMMMMMMMMY

what is creamed corn ? is it like corn(cob) bits all mushed up ?

do you get mushy peas out there, I like mushy peas.
    I tried making my own and it didnt taste the same :rolleyes:

do yOu LiKE sPAm ?

2. kath100

kath100

3. Rockn

Rockn

Dude, is there anything you won't eat? You will eat haggis and SPAM and mushy peas...just not right.

You can get really mushy peas from a can. Buy the leas expensive canned peas and boil them for an hour and there you are.

4. izme

izme

I like Spam also

I make a spam casserole with Cream of chicken soup and broccoli and spam, with some sour cream also and seashell noodles. Good stuff

I like the corned beef in a can on hot days. I just slice some up and have that with tomatoes and Devilied eggs . A great summe meal

I have never had Haggis nor do I ever want to try it! Even tripe is disgusting!
    My friend cooks it in Corn bread batter. No way I will eat it!

><">

5. Gibble

Gibble

"nor do I ever want to try it"

Fish...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I've never had hagis...but that's merely because I've never had the chance. You got to at least try these things to see if you'll like them!!!

6. izme

izme

LOL gib, No way ! I want to try stuff like that! I am too spoiled on normal food, but that diet is normal for others I guess.

I once bought some chorizo and having no idea how to cook it , I boiled up some dogs of it and proceeded to munch it like a hot dog!

GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I tried Escargot, that was good as was frog legs ect.

But Hagiis or blood pudding does not sound good to me. And I ate Escargot? :eek: :D go figure

><">

7. hotskates

hotskates

I hate spam - both the meat and the mail:D

8. izme

izme

I saw where Hawaii consumes large amounts of Spam and after world war2 it was a main food there amongst others. Also Spam has won awards for being the best food production plants in the world. go figure LOL

9. TxBear

TxBear

10. Rockn

Rockn

Chorizo is just mexican sausage and is extremely GUUUD. I think you may be talking about Menudo which I will also pass on. I would eat it without the tripe and some recipes that include the whole cow head.

11. izme

izme

it was so strong! After that I saw that cooks use just alittle piece of it in a sauce. That stuff was so rich! You can eat Chorizo like that Rockn?

pickled pigs feet is another stomach turner for me, oh and cooked turnips!

Never ate head cheese either, But when I was younger I worked in a meat processing plant and saw what they put in most bologna's and hot dogs ect.

let's just put it this way, We have all ate massive amounts of rocky mountain oysters if we eat bologna ect. I will not talk of the other ingredients.

yucko

12. jaye944

jaye944 Thread Starter

I also like spinach and brussels sprouts !

actually, and this sounds funny (well it was)

this evening, I did some inventive cookery (ie empty fridge and dirty pans syndrome, yes you guessed it I live on my own!)

Found in fridge, frozen tigger prawns, defrosted in microwave, then micro'd for a couple of mins (cos the wok and frying pans were in the sink and dirty)

microwaved some rice, poped into a pre-heated (milk pan, only one I had which was clean) pan through in some butter,
    threw in prawns, opened can of baked beans, microwaved and put into rice.

simmered, lemon juice, salt and pepper.

carbs, protein and fibre............

what else do you want

;)

13. Rockn

Rockn

Tigger prawns and poped it in the microwave. Bet they were nice and chewey when you took them out. Are you a brit Jate, they have something with baked beans and everything. A proper English breakfast is actually quite revolting.

14. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Spammity spam - wonderful spam!

I can tolerate it, but it gives me indigestion.

15. jaye944

jaye944 Thread Starter

I is a brit.

english breakfast, come on guv'nor give us a break !

baked beans ahhhhhhhhhhh

beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you
    "BART !"

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice