I LOVE cheese!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Originally posted by valley:
yes, provolone is perfect for sandwiches. (y)

Feta is the cheese for salads, though. :)

mmmmm.....cheese. Gotta agree with Grendal on that! (y):D

Nothing in the world :D like a feta cheese burger on peta bread with a few fixings :D :D

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Velveeta isn't even cheese! It is processed, tasteless goo!

Feta is a must for Greek salad.

Proper white cheese curds for Poutine.

Swiss and Mozeralla for sandwiches and pastas. Real Parmesano Reggiano is also essential.

A good Brie or Camembert. Real ones from France, not the generic domestic copies.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Velveeta is delicious....if you were over for dinner some night Jim I'd make you my cheese/potato casserole with it and you'd love it! :D By the way.....I see you're back! :) Welcome again! :) Take care. angel

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
I am back only briefly, while taking a short break from a serious family crisis.

S

sdc

Pyritechips
you definetely know your cheeses
Do you love to cook?
I sure do and am teaching myself how to bake some good stuff also.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Yes, I cook though not professionally.

The secret to excellent cooking is to use fresh and genuine ingredients, especially vegetables of course. Use fresh spices, garlic and extra virgin olive oil.

What really sets off a good meal and enhances the flavours is a proper matching of wine. It need not be expensive, but of the proper type.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online