1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I m using my PC as TV Channel

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by zit1343, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zit1343

zit1343 Thread Starter

I have dell pc which is connected to my 42 in TV.
    I have windows XP.
    I am paying some website for international channel live.
    so basically I am watching them on my PC.
    I have about 15 channels I watch them on my PC they are played in internet explorer embalmed with windows media player, so if I want to watch different channel I have to go to different link and watch different channel. I want to know if I can start all 15 channels in internet explorer window or new tab. and have them full screen already and I want to know how to have like if I minimize other window I won't hear audio from those windows only from the active window. so video of other channel will still be running in back ground but audio would be disabled for them because they are in back or they are minimize is this possible?
    please help me
    if you didn't understood my question I can explain better.

2. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

just open ie 15 different times with a diff ch ea time

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Having 15 Internet Explorer windows open will also cause 15 audio streams to run simultaneously. I'm not aware of a way to mute individual browser windows or tabs.

4. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

if the stream is embedded in ie, the player should have a sound icon to click for muting.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917505

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice