I messed up my computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fries

Ok im about to give up because I don’t think my computer can be saved, but this is my last option. Anyways someone gave me aspire one cloud book 14/windows 10 laptop, so I spent the entire day trying to wipe it and completely reset it. I’ve looked it up on the internet and tired every possible way but every time I tried to reset it, it always said I didn’t have enough storage space. So I spent hours manually deleting everything I could including some system stuff but after all that it still said I didn’t have enough storage, so I thought this was pointless and decided it was better to just go back to the way it was. I tried to reset it to the original factory settings but I also didn’t have enough storage for that and I didn’t back it up. I also deleted any previously saved version so now I have a laptop that can barely go on any websites since they’re all zoomed in and wonky. (I also thought about getting a flash drive but I still don’t know of that will work )

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi, and welcome to TSG

I’ve looked it up on the internet and tired every possible way
I also thought about getting a flash drive but I still don’t know of that will work )
One of the possible ways you can restore a computer to normal operation is to do a clean re-install of Windows from a bootable Window10 installation flash drive and it does not sound like you tried that. It will wipe all content from the internal Solid State Drive, maximizing available storage space. That might be your best solution if there is nothing on the computer you wish to keep.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What is the exact SNID number and serial number on your Acer One Cloudbook 14 laptop?

Once it is correctly identified, we should be able to locate the support site for it.

From what I can determine at this time, it supposedly comes with a 32 GB(29 GB actual capacity) solid state drive.

-------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online