1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I moved itunes folder out of my music folder and...

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Phinyx, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phinyx

Phinyx Thread Starter

Now my itunes seems to not be working properly. I have iphone 3gs and so when I synced it I don't see the music files under my device or my ringtones. It also said that they can't find my music when I tried to download them into my iphone and every time I put new music or new ringtones in my iphone, the ringtones/music that I have gets deleted. For example: I have 200 songs in my iphone but when I want to put just one song in it, The rest of the 200 songs gets deleted and now I only have that one song. And so now every time I add music to my iphone I would have to add the songs back into the iphone. I would also have to do it to ringtones too and I'd have to manually add them in because if I don't it would never be put into the iphone. So yeah, I'm not too good with itunes because it's too complicated and this is the first time I've ever had a iphone so I'm really confused how to use itunes. Oh and my library music files doesn't automatically update when I add new music so I would have to do the same as I did with my iphone. I'd have to delete, add the files again, sync and so on...

My itunes is up to date, my folders aren't hidden because my music folder and ringtone folder are under my library but not under my device.

I uninstalled itunes and reinstalled but its still the same.

I don't know what to do!! Help please??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089027

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice