I must be getting old...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

forms

I must be getting old because I have been racking my brain all morning and I can't remember the command to start XP in diagnostics mode. Start > Run > and then I thought it was config but I can't remember. Eeks. I'm going to feel stupid when you all tell me.

Also I want to wipe out all the 'remembered' passwords, documents, websites, fill-in-the-rest-of-the-word-when-you-type-in-a-letter-or-two stuff. As I recall, it was a simple wipe, but I forget how I did it? I thought it was on Disk Cleanup, but I guess not. Any ideas?

W

wanabe_buck

Howdy

I must be getting old because I have been racking my brain all morning and I can't remember the command to start XP in diagnostics mode. Start > Run > and then I thought it was config but I can't remember. Eeks. I'm going to feel stupid when you all tell me.
maybe msconfig is what your thinking about

Also I want to wipe out all the 'remembered' passwords, documents, websites, fill-in-the-rest-of-the-word-when-you-type-in-a-letter-or-two stuff. As I recall, it was a simple wipe, but I forget how I did it? I thought it was on Disk Cleanup, but I guess not. Any ideas?
How about ...internet options > content tab > auto complete

buck

forms

Of course, msconfig is what I was thinking about.

And internet options auto complete was what I was looking for.

Sheesh. I never thought I'd lose it all at age 42.

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online