I need a "trick" in MS Word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NE-QA-DOC

I am using a documentation program that uses the same document for the "current" revision and the "training" copy. The problem is, people want the Training copy to indicate the changes via highlighting or comments. That's easy. :p

The problem is, I need a way for the document to EASILY print without the highlighting/comments. Yes, switching the document to "final" and printing, or changing the print settings will work, but both ways are far beyond the capabilities of the majority of the users. In fact, out of almost 30 employees, I would say only 2 (including myself) would be capable of figuring this out without help. :eek:

So, is there a way to set up a document to show highlights/comments, but print without those, on multiple networked computers? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online