I need a util to list all installed software?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kenk_1998

I need a util to list all installed software on a PC.
I am looking for something simple, free or inexpensive that I can use to profile a PC.

I want to be able to just load the Util - run it - and get a list of all apps installed to keep on file by PC.

Is there any listings within windows that does this?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Another one that might be useful is FileMap. But I too like Balarc Advisor as bassettman suggested.

S

shadow_2k2

try regcleaner, besides registry cleaning options it also has a good uninstall feature

Tushman

Banned
You guyz are nuts - why don't you just use the 'Add/Remove Programs' under the control panel to see what is installed on the PC???

S

shadow_2k2

are u really that dumb? add/remove programs doesn't show u hidden applications!

Tushman

Banned
Originally posted by shadow_2k2:
are u really that dumb? add/remove programs doesn't show u hidden applications!
Name one.

You little teenage runt, lol... you'll learn someday.... you will learn....

Kenk_1998

I tried aida32..............It's awsome and it's detailed........really helpful !

Tushman

Banned
Originally posted by Mr_Webmaster:
One word: Spyware.
Yeah right buddy. I doubt aida or belarc would pick up any kind of spyware, that's why we have proggies like Spybot & AdAware.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
Originally posted by Tushman:
Name one.

You little teenage runt, lol... you'll learn someday.... you will learn....
SetiHide is a self contained executable and it doesn't show up in Add/Remove programs but Belarc picks it up just fine.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online