1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need Creative driver.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TheNumber2ue, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TheNumber2ue

TheNumber2ue Thread Starter

I found this Creative Model No. PD1130

Creative Webcam NX Pro PD1130

''Creative Support'' Which is just a bunch of Creative circus loops wont link me up to the driver. What's up with that? They just list the model # and driver but instead of letting me download it but they make special note to ''Check the installation CD supplied with the camera''...Yeah...Because you know i have no life i just love to visit Creative website lolz. I know it's a old webcam but seriously are they that freaking lazy? I mean has the driver been standardized into some mega driver i don't know about or did they ostracized the driver to some foreign lands? They don't even tell you how to obtain it because ''The product information you request is unavailable''

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

3. TheNumber2ue

TheNumber2ue Thread Starter

For some reason every time I have to get a driver at Creative I get stuck in a loop hole.

Did you use the search function?

Well thanks...You found the driver.

4. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

When you go to the products support page,there
    is a text link at the bottom that says "Your product
    not listed here".
    That will take you to older products.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice