1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I Need Free Webmail with 20+MB

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by niteowl, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niteowl

niteowl Thread Starter

I've been out scouring the lists of the hundreds of free email sites, but folks here at TSG are so knowledgeable and helpful, I figure maybe you have a gem or two tucked away that others may not know about. Most of the ones I've encountered with large storage capacity are, in reality, web hosting sites and most have expectations that you will actually create one. Besides, I need something that readily accepts email entries rather than HTML coding and such--not ready to tackle that yet!

The two main ones I've found thus far, unfortunately, have a seriously %*$^(&% ed-up sign in process which produced no results, and I think they are connected somehow---graffiti.net and sanriotown.com (the "hello kitty" folks)---ok, ok, I hear the snickers, but 25mb is nothing to take lightly and I only want it for storage.

So, even tho it's a little unorthodox to be using an email acct. to just save and store old emails and bookmarks, I'm hoping to find a few workable ones until I can save up for a puter with a decent hd and cd-rw drive so I can just put it on a cd. I suppose I could keep signing up for 10mb ones, but it would be so much easier to just have a good large one and another for backup in case one goes out of business.

So, shake the bushes and pass the word around---I have high hopes that the TSG community can come thru for me on this one. :D :D

:D

2. anglin_fool

anglin_fool

hey niteowl,

You might want to take a look at this:

http://www.netfirms.com/

I don't know the cost of their 200 Mb webhosting services, but the website says they do have something for free.

3. blackfriar

blackfriar

You might also want to check out:

www.freewebspace.net

it's a forum like this one where you can get lots of info on free hosting.

Also, if space is such a problem for you there are services wich you can upload all your stuff to and they will burn it onto a CD and mail it to you for a small fee. Unfortunately, I don't have any URLs but I'm sure you can easily find one from any search engine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58746

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice