I need good program connect me to other computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aacm

Hi ...
I need some suggestions of which program to use. so I can fix, move and work remote computer from my own computer. Type of support via internet or any other way...

Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!:)

aacm

Thanks JohnWill I will appreciated your input.. I will look at it.. and I will try OH yes..
Thanks again...

AACM(y)

awalker0878

Removed by request
if your computer you want to connect to (server) has winxp pro you could use remote desktop to connect to it. Then install remote desktop client on machine that you want to connect from (client). If you have a lot of remote clients you could use terminal services,and dameware.

I use Radmin on my computer and my clients computers. Radmin allows you full access,view only,file transfer and telnet options with your clients. With Radmin its as if you are sitting at your desk. Total control over the computer unlike remote desktop.

awalker0878

Removed by request
You could use telnet. Telnet (like ssh without the secure) username and passwords are transmitted in cleartext so do not use over internet but it is very fast since there is no GUI just a terminal window.

awalker0878 said:
You could use telnet. Telnet (like ssh without the secure) username and passwords are transmitted in cleartext so do not use over internet but it is very fast since there is no GUI just a terminal window.
Hi All,

Never, ever use Telnet over the Internet when you can be secure and use PuTTY, a free Telnet/SSH client available here: http://www.putty.nl/download.html

-- Tom

awalker0878

Removed by request
awalker0878 said:
Like I said do not use over internet if you are going to use SSH some addition configuration maybe required. By chance what OSes are you going to be using?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online