1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need help asap!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by KingT_RealTalk, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingT_RealTalk

KingT_RealTalk Thread Starter

i am having major problems with my computer & i need major help 1st i can never restart or turn it off i have 2 do it manually which i hate doin because i know ur not supposed to do that. Then i have an anti-virus program that i want 2 install but i cant because for some reason i can uninstall the old 1 & every time i try it tells me im not an administrator i & i know that i am. i cant uninstall any of my programs & I also cant download any type of programs then when ever i turn it on i get an error msg stating: "Diskette drive 0 seek failure" is there n e thing i can do 2 solve these problems?

2. Gr3iz

Gr3iz

First Name:
    Mark
    It sounds like you may have some sort of malware infection! I'd run a check with Malwarebytes Antimalware and see if that turns up anything.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice