I need help asap!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KingT_RealTalk

i am having major problems with my computer & i need major help 1st i can never restart or turn it off i have 2 do it manually which i hate doin because i know ur not supposed to do that. Then i have an anti-virus program that i want 2 install but i cant because for some reason i can uninstall the old 1 & every time i try it tells me im not an administrator i & i know that i am. i cant uninstall any of my programs & I also cant download any type of programs then when ever i turn it on i get an error msg stating: "Diskette drive 0 seek failure" is there n e thing i can do 2 solve these problems?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It sounds like you may have some sort of malware infection! I'd run a check with Malwarebytes Antimalware and see if that turns up anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online