1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need help instaling php script

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by jov64, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jov64

jov64 Thread Starter

When i go to: USER.HOST.org/install.php and try to install the following error occurs:

Connecting to database..

Connection [ok]

Creating Table..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'USER_XX_XXXXXXX.rt_userusercategory' doesn't exist' in /home/USER/public_html/install/Db.php:143 Stack trace: #0 /home/tano64/public_html/install/Db.php(143): PDO->query('CREATE TABLE IF...') #1 /home/USER/public_html/install.php(217): Db->raw('CREATE TABLE IF...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/USER/public_html/install/Db.php on line 143

Does anyone has idea what may be the problem?

2. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    What script are you trying to install?

It sounds as though it is not able to create the table.

3. jov64

jov64 Thread Starter

I'm trying to install Karinderia Restaurant Made Easy.
    The reason is after i install, I want to fiddle with editing, so after i feel confident, I plan to buy pro script, and start a project...

4. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    As this is a paid for script I suggest that you ask the author as I don't intend to buy it to debug it. Someone else may have it here but I doubt it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice