1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need help! My tablet Pen/Stylus on my laptop does not work!?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Hedgie101, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Hedgie101

Hedgie101 Thread Starter

So today (June 16, 2012) my stylus pen on my laptop has stopped working. I have a IBM ThinkPad Lenovo X41(T?) laptop with a stylus pen. Everything else is okay except for the stylus...

I try to wave it over and drag it on the screen (the screen rotates) and I have no idea how to fix it at all. Do I download something and it will work again? Help! (I do not wish to download things that require money OR disks, for my laptop does not have a CD cartage thing) :(

Also, if it was a key I pressed on accident (I think I did... oops?), what key on the keyboard will reset it back to normal? :confused::confused::confused: Thanks! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1057394