1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i need help on a assigment

Discussion in 'Networking' started by tommy1234, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy1234

tommy1234 Thread Starter

i will pay someone if they can do this networking assigment.
    i will send the assigment over msn and then u can give me a offer for doing it.
    the basic questions are....

Reference all work.
    1. Produce a properly formatted report with a front cover, contents page, index and glossary. (10 marks)
    2. Justify the location for a server and discuss the HVAC and other standards it requires. (10 marks)
    3. Design a suitable wiring scheme for the network, including the server room. (20 marks)
    All wiring must adhere to a justified stated standard and be strictly adhered to.
    Each floor must be a separate VLAN and lead back to a suitable switch, each switch must then be connected to
    the server room via a suitable medium.
    4. Specify and cost the network hardware required for each floor and the server room. (10 marks)
    5. Specify the wiring and trunking required for the wiring scheme. (10 marks)
    6. Cost the wiring and trunking for each floor, totalling the whole project at the end. (10 marks)
    7. Assuming that the network number 168.16.0.0 has been assigned to the company design a (20 marks)
    subnet addressing strategy that allows each floor to have its own subnet.
    In a table list each floors network number, host range, subnet mask and broadcast address.
    State the CIDR.
    8. Discuss how the various subnets can communicate with each other. (10 marks)

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Sorry, but we're not going to do your homework for you. What's the point of taking the course if you don't intend to learn anything? :rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698414

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice