1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Joxa21, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Joxa21

Joxa21 Thread Starter

I bought new pc without OS motherboard is a320mh 6+
    cpu is ryzen 5 2600
    gpu vega 64
    When i turn power on i get black screen i press f11 but nothing happens even when i press del button i cant boot it i have windows 10 on usb i have really old monitor its flatron w2246 maybe its not compatible with motherboard i dont know im really bad at this i need help and sorry for my english

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    If that's a brand new PC, advise us what brand name and model name and model number it is.
    If you have a website link to where you bought that PC, please provide it.

When you power on that PC, does any text or logo appear on the black screen?

----------------------------------------------------------------

3. Joxa21

Joxa21 Thread Starter

When i power on pc i get only black screen ive seen few tutorials how to boot i know that on screen should be motherboard logo and some shortcuts in the corner but i only get black screen and heres the link i think you wont understand it its in serbian language
    https://www.winwin.rs/racunar-altos...tb-amd-vega-64-dvd-1200w-8633657.html#mm-menu

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Are you sure you have the monitor connected to the video card and not the onboard port on the motherboard? Most [however not all] ryzen boards will have an onboard port however this only works when you install a processor with onchip video. The 2600 does not have onchip video.
    Other than that, you should return the system.
    If that is not the problem, contact the seller. If you start messing with it ie opening the case, you can void your warranty.

5. Joxa21

Joxa21 Thread Starter

I conected monitor to onboard port on motherboard with vga cable, video card has hdmi port and dp port should i buy vga to hdmi adaper and then try to boot it ?

6. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

That is your problem. You need to connect the monitor to the real video card. Sometimes adapters work and other times they do not. It would be better to get a modern monitor with a display port and or hdmi.
    You can try an adapter however no guarantee that it will work.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219847

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice