I need help removing the Exploit-ANIfile

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GRuiz

Hi. This is my first computer and I'm at a total loss with a McAfee virusscan that just tonight showed me "trojan found" File: psg{1}.anr File path shows: C:\Documents and settings\Gracie Ruiz\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BCKKT9V2. I can't even find the file in my C drive...I get as far as the Temporary Internet Files but when I enter the last part it states file not found when I perform a search for it.
I have tried to remove it by downloading dat-4669.zip and I tried 4669xdat.exe too. I ran them both. I'm not sure if thats right. The jist of it is that I can't remove it. Please help me! :(

DownLoad EasyCleaner http://www.majorgeeks.com/download414.html

Use the clear files and Unnecessary files buttons – I do not recommend
using the Duplicates files button
as many dupes are there on purpose.

Not all files will delete – that is normal.

In the unnecessary button I check the top 4 entries
=====================
Get HiJack This V1.99.1 http://thespykiller.co.uk/files/hijackthis_sfx.exe - double click the DL file and click UNZIP letting it extract to its default folder C:\Program FIles\HiJackThis, run it from there, DO NOT fix anything, post the log here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online