Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need help with fps drops etc

923 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Goddess-Bastet 
#1 ·
i had 800 fps yesterday and now i only have 143 on minecraft (lunar client) (i hav ea ryzen 7 and a geforce rtx 3060 in my pc)

#3 ·
You need to post exact system specs.
(i hav ea ryzen 7
Well, there are a lot of different ryzen 7s. This utility will help with most [however not all] specs. Run it and post the output here;
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
Next what are your temps and voltages; specifically cpu temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Most motherboard mfg have purpose designed monitoring software available for download however since you have not posted specs, it is impossible to point you are the correct support page to download monitoring software.

#5 ·
You need to post exact system specs. Well, there are a lot of different ryzen 7s. This utility will help with most [however not all] specs. Run it and post the output here;
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
Next what are your temps and voltages; specifically cpu temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Most motherboard mfg have purpose designed monitoring software available for download however since you have not posted specs, it is impossible to point you are the correct support page to download monitoring software.
These are the specs but i dont know my voltages of my cpu but i do know the temp it is mostly at around 55°C max on standard setting in the AMD Ryzen master software (you can change if you want to overclock it etc) i didn't do that btw

Attachments

#6 ·
Run some stress tests. Use any of the following; prime95, OCCT, or Realbench. Let the stress test run for at least 2min to stabilize temps and voltages. Go to the support page for your motherboard. Download and install system information viewer. Note you will also need to install app center as well. Once the software is installed, post the following info; cpu temp, 12V, 5V, and 3.3V values. Do this twice once under a normal load and again after 2min of stress testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.