i need help with my cs 1.6 dedicated server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

1337N3SS

Banned
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how/where to import custom maps for counter-strike 1.6 so that they can by played on my dedicated server. i know this is probably pretty easy but im having a really tough time with it. thanks in advance

BTW: this has nothing to do with my comp which is why i dident post my system specs

any help is appreciated!!!

1337N3SS said:
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how/where to import custom maps for counter-strike 1.6 so that they can by played on my dedicated server. i know this is probably pretty easy but im having a really tough time with it. thanks in advance

BTW: this has nothing to do with my comp which is why i dident post my system specs

any help is appreciated!!!
You put the maps you want into a folder called "maps" and put that folder into... Steam>SteamApps>youraccount>dedicated server>cstrike

Tell me if that works.

1337N3SS

Banned
dammit.....it dident do anything. i just dont get why this is so fcuking hard to figure out!!! UGH!!!

lol...alright try this...put the folder into Steam>SteamApps>youraccount>dedicated server

That should do the trick.

1337N3SS

Banned
do you mean just dumping the maps into the dedicated server folder and so nothing eles.....i tried that and i also tried putting them in a sub-folder <maps>.....am i doing this right?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online