1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need help!!!

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Ahzi Dahaka, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ahzi Dahaka

Ahzi Dahaka Thread Starter

Sorry for yall's inconvenience but i need help my computer crashed badly and I'm trying to reformatting. and calling in and asking for help will not help me much. Because this process it to long for a phone helper to waste his time on. If anyone would like to tell me on steps to reformatting a dell computer with windows ME id be thankful or a website with steps would work great to i have no idea wear to start or what to do anything will help me thanks for your help

2. skyman

skyman

Before you reformat tell us how and, if possible, why your computer crashed.

Possibly it can be fixed without reformating...

3. Ahzi Dahaka

Ahzi Dahaka Thread Starter

it crashed cause of all the virus on it that i cant disinfect or delete virus Ive tried this are hard to get rid of. the virus has mess up my start up program so my computer dosn't turn on correctly if it is possible to fix i don't want to i want to reformat it i know it a pain in the *** to do but I'm willing to do it. I want to start clean again i don't have anything on there worth saying got all my programs on Cd's. it crashed mainly cause of kaaza and downloading lil games off the INTERNET that i have grown out of, and mass multi-player over Internet heavy gear/ diablo. so i really could use the help on reformatting it thx for any help

4. dai

dai

boot from a 98 boot disk and type at the a:/format c/ s

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170616

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice