1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i need help

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by zacahry97532, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacahry97532

    zacahry97532 Thread Starter

    Jan 3, 2004
    i am running win98se and i need to install my display adapter but i forgot what type of adapter i have does anyone know how i can find out what type i have? plz someone help me! thanks for any help. and windows update will not download so can someone help me out with that too plz. thanks for any help
  2. NiteHawk


    Mar 9, 2003
    For everything you ever wanted to know about your PC, and them some.
    Download the Enterprise System Information version of aida32.exe

    I'm not sure if it will correctly detect your video card if it is not properly installed, but you can give it a shot.
  3. Mowergun

    Mowergun Guest


    Go to Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Information and click on the plus sign next to "Components" and then highlight "Display".
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219332

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice