I need serious help with Windows DVD Maker!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scenemo

Ok so i have been trying to burn this DVD on Windows DVD Maker. I have tried it three times and this is what it does.....i will pick out all the menu settings and stuff and then i will burn and when it says dvd is created, I take it out and when i watch it, it doesnt have sound or picture. It just plays the menu music and shows PLAY and SCENES, so i press play and it shows the text from the movie but nothing else, it is just black behind the text. I have Windows Vista and I am using a Flip Video camcorder to record the videos. Is there something im doing wrong, or i need to download?? Because I really need this DVD to be made...thanx!

fairnooks

Banned
Try gettting a second opinion from DVDFlick (www.dvdflick.net). It will either succeed or at least give you insight hopefully about what may be going wrong. I don't know what the problem is from the description but its either the program settings or the video, so trying another program will help diagnose that a little better based on results.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online