1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need some help in Dremweaver

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by MongooseDog, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MongooseDog

MongooseDog Thread Starter

I am trying to make a website for my company. I wish to use a background that i made in photoshop. I tried making things trasparent but i can't get the background image to show through. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Stephen

2. knight_47

knight_47

Can't you make the background image semi-transparent by editing it in a photo manipulation software, like photo shop, and then save it as a .gif.?? I'm not sure if that will come up right, but it's worth a try.

if you want, you can post the image, and I can do this for you.

3. MongooseDog

I need the background to bee 100% opacity. I need all the cells and stuff thats on top of it to be trasparent. It needs to be text on the background image.

4. knight_47

knight_47

5. MongooseDog

Thanks everyone. I got it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539423

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice