1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need someone to build me a prog,.

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by jbjoker, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jbjoker

jbjoker Thread Starter

Hey,
    I need someone to write me a prog,. It is kindof like a trojan horse, but a bit different. I need a prog that could run in the backround of my computer,. It has to email me the ip address upon connecting to a server or network. i am experimenting with such, and honestly I am what you guys would call," A Script Kiddie". Anyway I don't have any money so if your up to the challenge, then let me know,. Thanx

2. Rockn

Rockn

Sorry, the going rate is $150 and hour. Tell mommy you want your own puter for your birfday.

3. suzi

suzi

4. jbjoker

jbjoker Thread Starter

alright if nobody wants to, then is there any scripts that detect it on a webpage that I could have?

5. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

I'll do it for $100/hour! JK
    We will not help you write anything that has to do with hacking of any type. This is below a script kiddie this is its low as dirt. Ask someone else to make simple, simple apps for you so you cna do illigitimate things.
    Besides, a server's logs show the IP of the connected person, 1000s of these types of apps/scripts exist and if you can't accomplish this, you are probably trying to make some malicious thing that isn't useful for anything but damage and lying about your "l33t" skills.

6. jbjoker

jbjoker Thread Starter

I'm not a hcker. I wanted it so I may connect to my computer when i'm not there.

7. Rockn

Rockn

That would be a remote control program like PCAnywhere, VNC or rAdmin. VNC is free! You should be more specific in your requests and NOT state that you are a "script kiddie". I general they are people(kids) using premade scripts and applications to break into networks or other malicious activities.

8. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

The say that instead of using the words "In the background" "script kiddie" and "trojan"!

You could have said remote control prog instead of using hacker terms.
    besides that doesnt have anything to do with emailing an IP address.

Also notice this is a support/help board, don't come asking for people to do your programming work for you for free.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117632

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice