1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I owe apologies

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by tryntalern, Sep 26, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. tryntalern

tryntalern Thread Starter

I figured this was the best place for this...it's not a question ,but an apology...to all.
    I'm quite new to all this and was under the impression that folks were just hangin here doing some chattin' and answering questions...I was pretty rude when I posted a couple of questions and couldn't seem to get any answer...I truelly feel like a jerk.:(
    Now that I understand a bit better ( with a little help...:rolleyes:) I promise to
    be a better "student"...after all , I'm just Tryntalern...sorry guys.

2. katonca

katonca

Hi tryntalern

I had dial-up for a long time, I feel your pain. Hang in there, hope the computer problems ease. (y)

3. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Hi tryntalern, Welcome to the site ..yes this site is like a message boards site where you post a question, and wait for an answer,most of the time someone will answer but sometimes it happens that they will not because all of us here are just volunteers,there are no paid staff waiting to answer .... its really a matter if of hoping that someone comes along and see your question as I say ....nowhere on the Internet will you find such a helpful site as this,it covers just about everything,it has a huge membership worldwide so time zones play a big part also in getting answers ...
    Thank you for having the courage to post an apology,it is much appreciated I can assure you ....

4. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    And, don't forget, timing is almost everything...It depends on who's on board at the time..;)

5. mtzlplex

mtzlplex Account Closed

To be quite honest, you do not know how refreshing it is in this day, and age, to hear someone actually acknowledge that they may have made a mistake/error in judgement, and even more refreshing to hear an apology in regards to that mistake. I like your grit. Stick around tryntalern, I`ve got a feeling you will do just fine here. Also, if your question does happen to not get a response after a while(a day or two), just respond to your thread with a "Bump", (just type Bump), and it should get you noticed.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753606

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice