I program i try to open takes me to mozilla firefox !!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Clickman

Hey guys i don't know what is happening to my computer but all my programs have got a little mozilla firefox on it and when i open my msn messenager for example it takes me to firefox and a box comes up telling to download msnmsgr.exe and when i do the same thing comes up and this is for all m programs can you help me pleaseee!!!!

Click on the "lnk" in the file association fixes box to download the "lnkfix_vista.zip" file. Follow the rest of the usage instructions at the site for how to use it. This will fix the shortcut associations for you.

File Association Fixes

Hey guys i don't know what is happening to my computer but all my programs have got a little mozilla firefox on it and when i open my msn messenager for example it takes me to firefox and a box comes up telling to download msnmsgr.exe and when i do the same thing comes up and this is for all m programs can you help me pleaseee!!!!

If you want to use IE just go "Tools", Options", "Programs" and choose "Make IE Your Default Browser".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online