I purchase my son a pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jia1977

my son is having trouble playing games on steam we did a report on it and it says the its said the graphic card is fine but the game is moving slow

jia1977

Refurbished - Dell Optiplex Desktop Computer 2.3 GHz Core 2 Duo Tower PC, 4GB, 500GB HDD, Windows 10 Home x64, 19" Monitor , USB Mouse

jia1977

yes but i did report on it his graphic card is fine is there anything i can get to make the game go faster?

DakBai

Dak
You can make sure Windows is up to date and drivers are up to date. You can visit the computer manufacturers website for more information. You can also delete temporary files and clear RAM as well.
More info

What games are you trying to play?

What GPU (graphics card) doe the Dell have?

You have yet to post the Dell system spec using this link: Tsginfo.exe Once you do that cut/paste results.

texasbullet

Ramon
Refurbished - Dell Optiplex Desktop Computer 2.3 GHz Core 2 Duo Tower PC, 4GB, 500GB HDD, Windows 10 Home x64, 19" Monitor , USB Mouse
Seems you only have 4 GB or RAM. You need 8 GB or higher to run a little bit better.
Need model number or service tag number.

DakBai

Dak
Also make sure that the computers specifications meets the games requirements.

RT

This has been helpful for me, to check if the system is up to running the game you want to play:
Click the link below, using your son's computer. It's free and safe to use.

Can You Run It?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online