I Really Don't Know What To Make Of This

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
I don't think much of conspiracy theories, nor of profanity. Read the rules.

anwthan-a

The profanity was in the title of the video,so there was nothing I could do about it.You have obviously not bothered to watch them...no matter,and neither are they conspiracy theories.But as the interest isn't there its okay.Someone with a more open mind will,which I would greatly appreciate.Thanks.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Let me remind you to not question Mods' decisions on posts. It matters not whether I watched it or not. The profanity was there. I removed it. Move on.

Drabdr

Brad
I did'nt question it,just explained my position.
Ok. But I would recommend in the future, please PM a moderator for explanation. That way, it doesn't appear that someone is questioning a decision.

Drabdr

Brad
Back to your subject... I gotta go with Pyritechips on this one. This appears to be nothing more than a Conspiracy Theory; of which I usually don't work with much.

There is no way any American with any semblance of sense would have ever conspired to do that at the school. It was the work of one really mal-adjusted individual.

I disagree (on religion, government, politics, etc.) with most of the regulars here on about every point under the sun. :) However, you try to hurt a little one; any little one, and we will stand arm in arm to protect them.

anwthan-a

Reaction pretty much as expected...nothing changes eh?:rolleyes:

So many red herrings,or someone's getting very sloppy...The photo of the little girl has been photo-shopped by the way.

Probably what has shocked me more is the fact that I was shocked,for there's nothing these monsters won't do to have their way.I doubt this will help their cause to get rid of the guns....Tho' guns are totally alien to me,(never seen one)I'm on the side of the gun lobby.

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
This piece, I believe was aimed at a very specific group that are already slathering at the mouth.

Fresh meat, if you will.:eek:

anwthan-a

There is now a security alert on the Daily Paul site,(a regular occurance apparently),please ignore....the alert ,that is.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online