1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I Really Don't Know What To Make Of This

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by anwthan-a, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anwthan-a

anwthan-a Thread Starter

This is unravelling pretty quickly,which is odd seeing as soooo much work went into 911.
    I heard this morning that another half-a-million people had signed up for gun ownership?Not something the government wanted.
    I have to wonder if they are gearing up for civil war?Is that what they are after?
    And whilst everyone is involved in that,take a pop at Iran?
    ...... The really surprising thing to me about the parents who have "lost"children is two days after the event,watching the video's,there are no real tears.In fact the only real tears I have seen shed are by the mother whose child survived.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XTfjjr_Ju8A#! So now its a case of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

2. poochee

poochee

Absence ot tears does not mean they are not grief stricken. Tears are often shed in private.

3. anwthan-a

anwthan-a Thread Starter

That is true Poochee.I know grief affects people in different ways,but watching these parents is almost surreal...this was only two days after the event.Emily's parents?I almost expected to see Emilie come skipping through the door.It was like watching a ^Stepford" family.Yes,someone will accuse me of being cruel,and I can understand.
    We will see.

4. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

Frankly, I think this is a specious argument based upon selective parsing. I cried off and on for 2 days, and know many others who did as well. The entire nation grieved, let alone the parents, if you can't see that, then I don't know what more to say. Frankly, I think you see what you wish to see.

5. anwthan-a

anwthan-a Thread Starter

The truth is out eggplant 43,they were ACTORS.The proof is all over the net.Go look for yourself.

Terrorist exercises were being carried out about twenty miles away.(Reminiscent of the exercises on the day of 911 and the 7/7 bombing.)My feeling is the actors probably were not aware that this was going to be broadcast as the real thing.

6. anwthan-a

anwthan-a Thread Starter

I'm sorry if I don't always make myself clear.I;m a two-fingered typist,and my brain works faster than my fingers can type.....Oh yes it does.:)

7. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

Link please, from a reputable source.

8. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

You're kidding, right? Who exactly is it that you think were actors? And more specifically, do you or do you not think children were killed, actors or otherwise?

9. anwthan-a

anwthan-a Thread Starter

Reputable source?That;s like ...one mans terrorist is another mans freedom-fighter..a poor analogy?maybe not.
    No,you do your own digging eggplant,ok.
    The proof is there Wendy,family photo's(real)names (real)occupations (actors).Have spent hours on the net today,too tired right now to discuss further,ok.Night

10. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

Well, you sort of can't make a ridiculous assertion, mark it for debate and then tell people "go look into it". The "proof" is there for lots of things if you believe everything you read on the Internet. You have to have the ability to evaluate the source of the "proof" and have the intellect and desire to do some sort of analysis on what is and is not feasible. A thing's existence on the Internet does not make it true.

But I'll ask my question again, since it doesn't have anything to do with proof or actors or anything else, but rather with what YOU believe and what YOU are claiming to be true. Do you or do you not think that children were killed, irrespective of whether some of the participants were actors?

11. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    I've seen enough nonsense in this thread so I will close it. There is already a thread here so I am closing this one as being superfluous.

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085085

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice