i really need some help please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crzytrn9

ok i came home the other day to a computer crash on my screen so far it has done it 2 more times in 2 days. i have seriously cleaned out my puter in safe mode ...problem is that i cannot open my firewall because of and unidentified problem...i cannot install and updates to my msn....i have windows xp....it keeps popping up that my virtual memory is to low and it is increasing my virtual memory pages....my programs show up on my list with out names but in jibberish....and i really just have no idea what is going on or how to fix it....never mind that i have cleaned disk space and i have also dumped alot of unused programs...if anyone could help me at all please respond ....i would greatly appreciate any type of help and thank you....:)

valis

post a hijack this log. d/l it from the hjt link in my sig, save it to your desktop, unzip it to it OWN FOLDER of the c drive (C:\hjt), run it, click scan and save logfile, and then post the logfile here. also, how much memory do you have in your machine? to check that, right click on the my computer icon, and in the general tab, near the bottom, will be the amount. post that as well, please.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online