i recently had to download netscape navigator..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MaGlC_MaN

since i can't open new windows in my internet explorer.. i was just wondering if anyone knew how to make
Netscape Navigator 4.0 my default browser, i looked around in the options for a while and couldn't find anything.

thx in advance

Del

When you open Netscape, does it ask you if you want it to be your default browser?

Del

Normally, if you go to Find > files and folder and search for prefs.js and liprefs.js and deleted them and reboot; when you open Netscape, it will ask if you want it to be the default browser and if you say yes, it will be.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online