1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I saw another person when I took a video of myself

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Daria121, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daria121

Daria121 Thread Starter

Guys, first of all hello.I don't know where to talk about this and sorry if this is not really related to pc cause it's mostly network related.So, I was talking in Messenger from my phone(android) to a friend and I sent a video of myself. I held my finger to record and in 2 seconds Messenger or my phone froze and I had no idea if my video was sent or not.I quit and then I re-opened Messenger and I saw that I sent a video of 2 seconds, except that person was not me.It was a man, and I guessed he was looking at his phone and then he kinda moved away.The video was 2 seconds.It was not me.And I freaked out.The tempereture of my phone was high at this time and battery fell 40%.After that I closed all applications, looked through the monitor to see If someothing foreign is running in the background but it was all normal.Also all my social accounts had no weird activity but I changed my passwords just to be sure.What could possibly this be? Is it even possible????Thank you so much..

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Moved thread from Networking to Android Mobile Devices.

Daria121 likes this.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1189950

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice