How will resetting my system restore points effect my 21H1 Windows 10 upgrade?Since the computer is clean, let's finish the procedure here.
The following tool will remove the tools we used as well as reset system restore points:
Download KpRm by kernel-panik and save it to your desktop.
- Right-click kprm_(version).exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Read and accept the disclaimer.
- When the tool opens, ensure all boxes under Actions are checked.
- Under Delete Quarantines select Delete Now, then click Run.
- Once complete, click OK.
- A log will open in Notepad titled kprm-(date).txt.
- Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.