I Think I have a Smart Virus with defensive capabilities?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kapustin Yar

I downloaded a monster v irus last night to my laptop I have a working desktop. I was trying to watch a free movie and noticed
after that everytime I clicked a link in google that it would automatically redirect me;

INternet explorer won't work so most online scanners won't work. AVG antivirus works slowly like 1 file a second. Kaspersky worked for a minute and stopped. PANDA ONLINE SCAN
worked for a minute and stopped.

The virus appears to have defensive measures built in.

Hijack This won't work. It shuts down.

I would launch a boot scan but I can't find a boot scanner that works. My antivirus,
Bitdefender uses linux and I don't know how to use it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts