1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I think it's a hardware failure

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Biffster, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Biffster

Biffster Thread Starter

Every time I try to set up a new program, my computer reboots, just without a warning, like i pressed the reset button....
    and always when I boot the system up again the windows says it has recovered from a serious error and ask to send report to microsoft... and the technical information about the error is:
    [​IMG]
    does these messages say anything about what is wrong with my computer or is this just some secret messages for bill gates...

This has happened while installing direct x 9 and Norton antivirus 2004 and may other...

2. dzones

dzones

post what is being said after you click on the first "click here" link.
    that would help more.
    Dave

3. dai

dai

it does not look like you have installed sp1
    and those codes look like the ones that come up with ram or video problems

4. compilerxp

compilerxp

What? No "DO NOT SEND INFO" option?

Gotta love the line "We don't track you... but we have your IP address and will CONTACT you if we want to"...

Looks like a memory issue... check for viruses too.

5. Biffster

Biffster Thread Starter

I've checked for viruses, with an up to date definition.. and nothing, I've also scanned it with spybot. and ther was nothing but the rebooting is happening more often now, so I getting pretty worried.. last time it happened (about 20 minuits ago) I was using nero to burn a cd and now my burner doesn't work any more, It cant read any disks and also not burn anything.....
    I've also tryied to install sp1 but the same thing happens...
    Also the light on my burner I supposed to be green but now it becomes red, like when it is burnining..

I'm getting pretty desperate here....:confused:

6. dzones

dzones

if you are getting desperate then read my post further up and give me that info and maybe i can help
    dave

7. dai

dai

8. Biffster

Biffster Thread Starter

well dzones ther aren't that much of an information in there but here goes:
    [​IMG]

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170965

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice