1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I think I've finally identified who the real Chattan/Herge/Popski is!!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Servant of Eru, Oct 13, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

After countless hours of research; I think I have finally identified who the curious character Chattan/Herge/Popski is. I will thus reveal it to all.

I think he is a freakish mutant of the following personalities.

ISSUES:

[​IMG]

Issues has an issue and she wants it to be everyone's issue. The discussion could be about fondue pots and Issue would rage about the multinational corporate conspiracy to exploit fondue pot workers. Of course, Issues is found among all ideological persuasions - anti-gun mothers, gun totin' mothers, bloodthirsty feminists, troglodyte misogynists, politically correct, politically incorrect, lefties, righties, vegetarians, carnivores, radical Rotarians - it doesn't matter. HINT: An effective tactic to employ against Issues is indifference.

IMPOSTOR:

[​IMG]

Impostor is a digital Proteus who changes his persona whenever it suits his purposes. That 21 year old co-ed from Arizona State you met in a discussion forum may, in fact, be a retired steel worker from Pittsburgh. Impostor will claim to be black, white, rich, poor, young, old, straight or gay, and if he's good he can pull it off - at least for a while. Of course, there are sinister, even criminal reasons Impostor would lie about who he is, but more often he fakes it to lend weight to his arguments, or simply to amuse himself. Impostor's requisite imagination and good writing skills can make him a formidable enemy, but even the best of this Warrior class will eventually blunder and reveal their true identity. Once uncovered, Impostor will always flee, but he may return in another form - you just never know...

NOTE: Due to unsuccessful interbreeding between the two, he is good at neither. He does not know how to take a hint at fleeing, and he is not good at adopting another alias. He is a sad, sad, little man sitting somewhere at his computer trying to initiate others into his racist cultlike faction. :rolleyes: :eek:

2. Paquadez

Paquadez

Hugely, brilliantly funny, Irox:D :D :D

I am still laughing:D :D :D

Paq

3. Servant of Eru

I thought so. ;)

4. Paquadez

Paquadez

Now, get back to that urgent assignment!:D :D

Paq

5. Servant of Eru

Ah, yes the assignment. ;) :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171586

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice