1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I think there is something wrong

Discussion in 'Games' started by TheTrueRikky, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TheTrueRikky

TheTrueRikky Thread Starter

I was playing battlefield 3 and i was playing fine till i spawned with a new class and my gun wouldn't show. so i waited till it showed. my battlefield 3 crashed and my pc started to not respond nothing would work and then a box saying "Microsoft windows has stopped responding" underneath was end process or cancel.:(
    Sometimes my pc also freezes after 30m after boot up. Loud noises from a fan on boot up too.
    specs:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    System Manufacturer MSI
    System Model MS-7788
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 12.0 GB
    Available Physical Memory 9.82 GB
    GPU: Geforce GTX 650 Ti

I really hope someone can help me.

2. KomputerKid

KomputerKid

Hi TheTrueRikky and welcome.

It sounds like it may be overheating. Are you using the OC feature?

Download and run Speccy http://www.piriform.com/speccy

After it runs click File, Publish Snapshot, then paste the link provided here.

3. TheTrueRikky

4. KomputerKid

KomputerKid

I need you to post the link you'll find following the above instructions. That will show us the whole report. :)

5. TheTrueRikky

6. KomputerKid

KomputerKid

The Speccy Report looks ok. Have you tried updating the drivers for your GPU? This is the 2nd post I've read today with problems with the same GPU.

7. TheTrueRikky

yea everything is up to date il try reinstalling the driver.

8. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    The voltages for your +5v and +12v rails are outside tollerance (particluarly the +12v) rails, however this could be due to speccy not reading the sensor outputs correctly. I would suspect more issues if your +12v rail was actually at only +8.2v!

Having said that, it does waranty additional investigation. Have a look in the BIOS and see what values are reported for +3.3v, +5v and +12v rails there, these values will be accurate in the BIOS, post your findings in a reply here. You might have to look through the various options to find them.

For info only, your RAM is not optimally setup as you have a 8Gb and 4Gb stick installed. Its is better to use two matched sticks of the same size. This shouldn't cause your problem (assuming they are working), just something for info.

9. TheTrueRikky

I have no idea how to find that in my BIOS. Im
    stressed out so much this problem

10. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    When the system starts up you should see a message indicating a button to press to 'Enter Setup', this is quite often Del or a 'F' key. If you get into the BIOS by pressing that it will just be a case of looking through the options (usually done with the arrow keys) until you it.

11. TheTrueRikky

Is the bios blue background?

12. TheTrueRikky

I don't know where to look on the bios to find these readings

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144006

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice