I thought I'de asked this question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tony007

Banned
I thought I'de already asked this question but I cant find it. What is quot.

pancho666 said:
I thought I'de already asked this question but I cant find it. What is quot.
if he regularly sees it in the forum I'll bet its "quote" and not "quot"
in that case:

"Generally, to quote something means to repeat something from another source without changing it." - quoted from Wikipedea

tony007

Banned
I saw this question "I know my previous question 0n the &Quot: has been answered but now I never see any "xxx"&Quot:xxx&Quot: in answers to questions." I have seen this word a few times in questions I dont know what it is can someone tell me. At first I thought they [email protected] spell quote, but I dont think its that. I can find some more questions with Quot in them if you need them.

kidcnote

Banned
pancho666 said:
I saw this question "I know my previous question 0n the &Quot: has been answered but now I never see any "xxx"&Quot:xxx&Quot: in answers to questions." I have seen this word a few times in questions I dont know what it is can someone tell me. At first I thought they [email protected] spell quote, but I dont think its that. I can find some more questions with Quot in them if you need them.
If you ever see it again, take a screen shot of it and post it :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online