1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I Tunes Account Unavailable

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Reboot Camper, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reboot Camper

Reboot Camper Thread Starter

I am in Japan. I have used I Tunes for years. I needed some music for a class. I started I Tunes as usual. My Library is fine but I cannot get the I Tunes Store. My Account is also greyed out. I'm not happy as I had money on it from previous gift cards.

I then checked for updates on the menu. It said a new version of I Tunes is available. I started the download. I was prompted to restart the computer. Nothing. No I Tunes Store.

I have not the foggiest idea what is happening or how to fix it. Also how about my account which contains about $25 in Japanese Yen.

Furthermore, when syncing my new music it doesn't sync to my I-Phone anymore.

Could this be due to I Tunes no longer working with Win 7 or IE 11? If so there was no notification to me. This may be due to the Japan location but I can't get any lead on what's going on at all.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this and/or links to helpful sites. Whenever I visit a Support page it automatically uses Japanese which I cannot understand.

So I am really in the proverbial doo doo here and so are my music classes.

Thanks for any light you can throw on the issue

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 69 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 4008 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1780 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 454 GB (270 GB Free); E: 465 GB (231 GB Free);
    Motherboard: TOSHIBA, ZSWAA
    Antivirus: Malwarebytes, Enabled and Updated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216621

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice