I-tunes issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marucker

Okay so here is the deal. My i-tunes has gone batshitcrazy. Here is my problem in great detail...

I recently moved all my music to an external hard drive.

I changed the appropriate setting on my i-tunes.

Next thing I know I tunes will not open up and it is telling me that it cannot find or create an i-tunes folder which needs to be located in My Music.

I tried moving my music back onto my computer. I tried hooking my i-pod up to it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it about ten times. I don't know what to do. Please help.

Cheers.

etaf

Wayne
itunes uses some database files which are located in my music

I would leave your music in folder on the external drive
then remove the music from itunes
goto settings and set up to leave the music in its original position and not copy

then add the files from the external drive - NOTE however, each time you plug in the external drive there is always a chance that the DRIVE LETTER will change and this will upset itunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online