1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

i wanna receive payment - help

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by techomania, Feb 4, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. techomania

techomania Thread Starter

Friends,

I actually have some accounts in some genuine websites that supports paypal for payment to me in $’s.

But the problem is that I don’t have credit card @ all. I am from India.

Someone told me that if even I don’t have a credit card, I can get money in my paypal account, how?

If the above is true than how to withdraw at a later stage?

Moreover is there any genuine site that provides virtual credit card number simply for receiving payments and than withdrawal at a later stage if I own a credit card at a later stage in future.

Request: may be I am wrong at some points above. I simply wanna receive money in any genuine net account without any initial cost at all and than can withdraw the amony in future by means of credit card. If this is possible than please do give a response.

Note: I am not at all talking about earning fake money through various websites that offers membership scheme. I am not mentioning the name of sites because they are confedential.

Please have a reply as fast as possible

wishes

2. i hate ram

i hate ram

if i understand you correctly, all you need is a bank account... honestly i don't know how banks work in india but you should be able to link your bank account to paypal and directly deposit funds to the account

3. techomania

techomania Thread Starter

buddy i simply wanna know paypal can be used without credit card or not?

or suggest me any other site that provides virtual credit card for receiving payment

or simply how to receive payment without credit card

4. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

I use pay pal exclusively for online purchases and do not use a credit card. Depending on your location and bank, it can take 1-10 days for the funds to transfer from your bank account account to pay pal. In my case, usually 1-3.

ETA: I only keep a certain amount in my pay pal account, and top it up as needed. :)

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

6. PCG342

PCG342 Banned

Yes, you can use PayPal without a credit card, all you need is your acct. info.

7. katonca

katonca

This is from their web site:

Request Money allows you to receive or request money from anyone with an email address in 103 countries and regions that accept PayPal.

To request money for an auction, request payment from a customer or send a personal payment request—just enter the recipient's email address and the amount you are requesting. The recipient gets an email and instructions on how to pay you using PayPal.

Examples of uses for Request Money:

* Receive secure, instant payments for auctions
    * Send a payment request to a customer
    * Receive charity donations
    * Collect money for a group gift, an event, or a dinner bill

All you need is a Paypal account

8. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Hey buddy you started 4 or 5 threads just after joining. Ever thought of reading the rules then searching some of the existing threads? Learning to use Google might help you as well. As far as Paypal goes how about reading what they say about your issue.

9. ACA529

ACA529

What i did was I printed out the entire information page paypal asks for for bank account information, I took it to my bank and I got the lady to write down all the info.

I took the page home, and entered it into my paypal account and it works great! :D

10. o.0

o.0

1 paypal you can get money on the account with or without a bank or credit card. When you are wanting money out of that account, you must request paypal to send you a check. Although it might take longer to recieve it since you have no credit card or ban account listed, but you can use paypal without either on there.

11. ACA529

ACA529

This thread is almost two years old. :rolleyes::D

12. valis

valis Moderator

and that post is spam, so see ya. :)

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541034

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice