i want gmail sign up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
if you really want GMail I'd check out some of the previous threads on this site, as well as try this site: www.gmailswap.com.

I don't know why you only made an account to post for a GMail invite but it's pretty suspicious.

well lil_davie....gmailswap.com is now closed.........
and lewislim...if u havent got an invite yet...ill email u one....
just let me know if u have already got an invite or not

i have added u lewis_lim..
and one more thing....dont post your email address over here ... unless you want to get spam...:)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Just a note here to all you guys who are trying to save these people who post their email addresses. If they post their email addresses in this thread, after seeing all the warnings about not doing so (unless they want tons of SPAM :D ) so be it.

The moderators and I are tired of trying to save folks from themselves in THIS THREAD only. Continue to report other threads and we'll act on those ;) but PLEASE do not report on this thread.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
BigDaveinNJ said:
Do you still need to get INVITED to use Gmail?

Thanks

DAVID

I think so, do you need one? Email me, I think you have my address ;)

If not, go thru the forums and I'll send you one.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online